Natural elements meet modern sophistication with this line of fine jewelry. These one-of-a-kind cufflinks were put together from all over the world- White Buffalo was hand selected from a mine in the American West; Larimar was hand selected in the Dominican Republic and Green Pebble was hand selected from the beaches of Italy. Each piece is therefore unique and showcases its complex beauty. These cufflinks have a timeless appeal and can move seamlessly from day to evening. Note that the natural stones complement each other but are not intended to be identical. Backed in solid sterling silver. Handcrafted in New York City.
Measurements noted are approximate.
- Height - 3/4"
- Width - 5/8"
- Depth - 1/4"
- White Buffalo hand selected from the Southwest; Larimar was hand selected in the Dominican Republic and Green Pebble was hand selected from the beaches of Italy.
- Stones complement each other but are not intended to be an identical match
- Setting is sterling silver
- White Buffalo: is also known as albino Turquoise and is white with black and brown inclusions.
- Larimar: One look at the colors of Larimar and you are transported to the tranquil tropical beaches of the Caribbean. But it was actually formed in the intense heat and pressure of ancient volcanoes. Today, Larimar is found in the rich soils of the Dominican Republic.
- Green Pebble: Centuries before the common era, the stones of Italy's Adriatic coast were inscribed with the names of gods to be worshiped. Today, they are just a beautiful backdrop to the "Riviera of Hills", where Italians come to relax, play, and lounge on the pristine beaches.