Each piece of Nessa Designs jewelry is a unique work of art. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are happy to take it back in exchange for store credit so that you can find the piece that is perfect for you.
To be eligible for a return for store credit, you must email us here within seven (7) days from the day you receive the package to request a return. Please include your website order number and reason for return in your email. In the case of damage or defect, please include a picture of the item. While we are not responsible for damage that occurs in transit, we will do our best to replace damaged products if at all possible.
Please note, you may not return the item until your request has been approved. We will then send instructions on where to return your item. Please note that you will be responsible for paying your own shipping cost and appropriate insurance for the return. The cost of shipping in the original order is also non-refundable.
We will unfortunately not be able to accept returns of items:
- More than seven (7) days after confirmed delivery to you;
- That were not purchased directly from our website with proof of purchase;
- Not in their original packaging;
- Showing signs of wear, alteration, resizing, or damage in any way not due to our error;
- Purchased on sale;
- Gift Card Purchases;
- That are special order and/or that have been customized, engraved, or personalized, or that have otherwise been marked as final sale.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a store credit for the value of your return.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, and the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will only be able to provide the store credit to the gift giver with proof of purchase from our website.